fredag den 30. august 2013

Så han ledig på marked- Peter Kirkby

Som vi kender ham - stor smilende og ved vandet !

Nå ja ja også hjælpsom og klar til NYE udfordringer !
 
Peter says nicely goodbye :
 
"Dear all. By September 1st I will no longer be working for Fairpoint Outdoors A/S. Due to restructuring several other people in the company will be involved in handling matters concerning press relations and marketing. To ease things a bit product manager Thomas Sanotra will be responsible of getting the right matters to the right persons. For future references please contact him at: tsa@fairpoint.dk  or contact our office at +45 48 10 38 00.
 
I would like to give my sincere thanks to all the press contacts, the many valued costumers receiving my press releases and Fairpoint's skilled test team members. It has been a pleasure working with all of you.
 
There are still a few loose ends to be tied concerning my future work situation. I have been working with sportsfishingjournalism, marketing and sportsfishing related topics for more than 25 years. Believe it or not, but I still feel I have a lot of big fish to catch, lots of photos and videos to shoot and stories to write :) As a consequence I'm planning to be doing more stories for fishing magazines on a freelance basis in the future.
 
I will be keeping a close relation to Fairpoint Outdoors and my friends and old colleagues there.
The guys have been working hard on the new 2014 products and I can tell for sure that there's a lot great stuff coming up for the next season...
 
The attached photo shows a sea trout caught on a Sømmet in-line lure a week and a half ago. My last day at work is spend on vacation on Lofoten in Norway. Right now the weather report looks great for the next couple of days and hopefully I’ll be tied up to a big coalfish or halibut within a few hours.
 
Thanks for now to all of you. If you need to contact me in the future my personal e-mail will be peter@kirkby.dk. "
 
Tight lines
Peter
 
 
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Peter Kirkby, Marketing Coordinator

Ingen kommentarer: