mandag den 24. maj 2010

Tyske Martin Gaertner i Team Mossen sluttet af med manér!

"Hi Jan
Yesterday was the last day fishing in Simrishamn as today was to much fog in the morning.


I went out yesterday in dense fog as well and fished the whole with radar and all the navigation technology to avoid trouble. Right after the start, I had not even all rods in the water, I got the big Salmon on and in the boat. A bit later a Seatrout of around 5 kg, which was unfortunately an out spawned fish, which I released.

The spring season is now over for me. I was quit OK considered the weather we had with the long winter and the many days off due to wind and fog, although the fishing in Vänern in the Mellerud area was worst in the last 20 years.
In total I caught in Vänern and Baltic Sea, 16 salmon, total weight was 109 kg.

We'll go to Germany soon and in June to Norway for some other style of fishing."
BR Martin Gaertner-Team Mossen
--------------------------------------
Jan Svenstrup - jan@wildwater.dk

Ingen kommentarer: