lørdag den 24. juli 2010

Manden-Fisken....Krokodillen!!

Et lille ud klip af en heftig fiske historie fra "real life"-> :
"...Smith finally got a look at the giant fish when it surfaced in front of him. It was a Nile perch, and Smith saw that it was at least six feet long. But Smith wasn't the only one who'd seen the fish.



"Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of a large croc swimming rapidly towards the breaching fish. I was still in shock at the size of the fish, but the appearance of the croc was unusual enough to concern me. There are plenty of crocs at that spot, but it’s rare for them to be so bold. I wondered what would happen when I had exhausted this perch. It would be lying flat and defenseless on the surface if the Croc chose to attack. Then the croc disappeared, and I stopped worrying about it...."

Se mere her  og lidt læsning nu det ikke er det store fiske vejr :
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/fishing/2009/12/man-vs-crocodile-vs-giant-nile-perch-african-fishing-adventure?


Jan Svenstrup - jan@wildwater.dk

Ingen kommentarer: